Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Believeing Game: For Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore, aside from many arguments is a humorous entertaining show. It shows a the ultimate life for a teen, party, tan and workout. These simple elements of their life along with the characters witty and sometime dumb personalities create many humorous events. “ I want to go as long in the tanning bed as a can twice” and Pauly D “Burns his face off”. The witty personalities of the characters make this event that normally would be rather depressing into something humorous.  I cannot disagree that some actions of  Gudios and Guidettes  are inappropriate, however  if you look beyond that you can see a strong family base which is a good role model for every teen. Jersey Shore is a show of simple humor.

2 comments:

  1. Your good because I had a tough time deciding. But I'm going with the choice that you are for Jersey Shore. I think that because you seemed happy about writing the good things. But I'm prolly wrong lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to determine, you used the same information for both just acted really mad at one and happy towards the other so it is harder to depict what you actually think. However, I cannot see someone who likes the show talk about it with such anger as you did in your anti-jersey shore response so I am going to have to say that you do not like jersey shore.

    ReplyDelete