I never realized the drama that went into making films.
After reading Unwanted: Studio chief job at Disney, my eyes were opened to the
amount of effort that goes into just hiring someone to be the chief of the
films. Equally as surprising was how undesirable this job is. The author proves
how Disney is becoming separated with all the film divisions and how this
Studio chief job is not the dream job for most as one would expect.
Reading
this article made me feel like the innocence of Disney is becoming a think of
the past. I remember as a child that Disney was pretty much Disney there weren’t
many divisions; I even remember when there was only one Disney Channel. Now it seems
like there are so many divisions of Disney that it does not surprise me that no
one wants to try to be the chief.
No comments:
Post a Comment